Pharmaceutical Patient Assistance Programs
Phone: 1-888-4PPA-NOW (1-888-477-2669)
These programs work to provide free or low-cost medicines to qualifying patients who are without prescription drug coverage. Existing patients at WFMC can access our Resource Coordinator for assistance with applications.
Oregon Prescription Drug Program
Phone: (503) 945-7833
In order to qualify for this program, you must be an Oregon resident and be uninsured or underinsured for prescription drug coverage. You can call or fill out an application online. Enrolling in the program is free, and if accepted, you will receive an ID card which will entitle you to discounts on prescription drugs of up to 60%. Drug costs are listed on their website.
At stores such as Target, Walmart, Fred Meyer, Walgreens, and Rite-Aid, generic drugs can be purchased at low costs. Target, Walmart, and Fred Meyer offer many of these prescription drugs for as low as $4. See websites above for specific information regarding these low cost generic drugs.
- Center Street: (503) 588-7116
- Keizer Station Blvd.: (503) 856-0601
- Commercial Street: (503) 378-1822
- Turner Road: (503) 391-0586
- Lancaster Drive: (503) 378-7720
- Broadway Street NE: (503) 391-2433
- Market Street NE: (503) 370-4351
- Commercial Street: (503) 585-3533